Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brand Tags

One brand that I really enjoy a lot is nike, i have many nike shirts which I work out in, and nike shoes. When I hear this brand some of the things that come to my mind is; comfort, loyalty, power, afordable, and strength. Throughout my life time Nike has always been there for me. I believe it was one of the first shoe brands i bought when first playing basketball, running track, and playing volleyball. Nike is a brand which I can feel comfortable about when I buy it because there brand has offered me so much over the past years. Nike is a brand which sponsors many athletic teams and they have many celebrities which promote the brand which also shows that more people like and feel comfortable wearing this brand. When I visited brandtags.com I found that many people feel the same way about nike as I do. Most of the words were used to describe athletics and athletes. Some of the words that I didnt agree with that brandtags had was things like; evil, crap, child labor, and others. I feel like nike is not like that at all and i have full trust and loyalty in this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment